I created a Skillshare course for people just starting out with Photoshop.
You can get two FREE months of Skillshare by signing up with this link to my class:
If you've never used Photoshop before or have been trying to figure out the program and are frustrated - I've got you! I've taught people ages ten to seventy how to use Photoshop and I've developed techniques to break down complicated steps and even make the program fun to use.
Heres what the class covers:
- The basics of the program:
- How to open files
- How to save and what different file types mean
- How to scan (helpful if you’re using old photographs)
- Changing the file size and cropping
- Easy tricks to enhance photographs by adjusting colors and contrast
- Making an image black and white
- Fixing blemishes, scratches, and red-eye in old photos
- Building good habits so you can advance in the program